The pirate can create/build structures on their home port. These structures can create or store Wares, Weapons or Ships.
- Brothel - Provide female companionship to sailors and collect a percentage.
- Casino - Run a gambling house can get back some of crew's pay.
- Church - Save your crew's souls and take a cut of the tithes.
- Distillery - Fill up Rum barrels
- Farm - Grow Cotton for Sail Cloth.
- Forge - A blacksmith produces Cannon ammo.
- Fort - Build up walls and gun turrets to protect what's yours
- Lumbermill - Cut and make Planks
- Sailmaker - Turn cotton into Sail Cloth
- Shipyard - Building and repairing ships
- Shop - Adds a Cargo Shop to your Island for quick trading
- Tavern - Sell rum to sailors and get back their pay.
- Warehouse - Storage for your Wares
“The Casino is a building the pirate can add to their home port. It hosts gambling for pirate...Casino
“Forts are buildings the pirate can add to their home port. They function as extra protection...Fort